Wednesday 29 February 2012

First review of Bad Moon Rising


Yesterday I posted about my soon to be released psychological thriller, Bad Moon Rising, written under the pen name of Frances di Plino. Today I am thrilled to say that the first prelaunch review is in and it’s a cracker! Published author Jo Reed has given the thumbs up and I am so happy I could scream (but I won’t because Frances likes the sound just a little too much).

Please drop in and read the full review on her blog, but here is a flavour of it: "It takes a good writer to put a terrifyingly dark, twisted mind centre stage..." and “Di Plino has created a complex, very human detective in Inspector Paolo Storey, and as the curtain falls on his first case, his audience is left hoping it won’t be the last.”


Critique Service for Writers
Flash 500 Flash Fiction Competition
Flash 500 Humour Verse Competition


No comments:

Post a Comment