Friday 2 March 2012

Latest release from Crooked {Cat} Publishing


I interrupt this week’s blatant self-promotional postings to bring you news of the latest release from Crooked {Cat} Publishing (great publishers with impeccable taste – well, they are publishing my novel, so I am bound to be a touch biased.)

But to get back to the point of this post, David Robinson, a writing friend of many years standing has his book launch today. The Filey Connection is the first in a series featuring a grumpy amateur sleuth and his two long-suffering female friends. It has humour, crime and a great storyline – what more could you want in a good read?

Out now on both sides of the pond.

     
 

Critique Service for Writers
Flash 500 Flash Fiction Competition
Flash 500 Humour Verse Competition


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lo. A friend in need is a pain in the backside, and right now I need all the friends I can irritate. :)

    ReplyDelete