Wednesday 29 October 2014

On @carolJhedges Pink Sofa



As you know, most Wednesdays I have a guest on here – and today will be no exception – but I thought I’d mention that I occasionally also get invited out to play.

Recently I was fortunate enough to spend time on the celebrated Pink Sofa hosted by the incredibly talented Carol Hedges (author of too many titles to mention here – visit her site for the list).

Carol asked me to talk about something dear to my heart, which is encouraging children to read. My post for her covers what happened the first couple of times I stood up in front of a hall full of children to read sections of Vlad the Inhaler to them.

It was terrifying. Click here to find out why.






Critique Service for Writers
Flash 500 Home Page: Flash Fiction, Humour Verse
and Novel Opening Chapter and Synopsis Competitions

No comments:

Post a Comment